Bilingual Volunteers Needed
The Clinic is in need of Bilingual Volunteers to assist our native Spanish speaking patients in the following areas:
• Assistance with registration
• Making patient reminder calls and waiting list calls
• Scheduling and confirming appointments
• Assistance with referrals and communication with agencies that can assist patients
• Medical interpretation with doctors and nurses
Please spread the word to anyone you think may be interested. Have them contact Ann Shum, Director of Volunteer Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-935-1134 ext. 33
Girls In Medicine on Hiatus
Thank you to everyone who participated, sponsored, mentored or volunteered with the Girls In Medicine and Medicine Healthcare Leadership Camp in 2017. Girls In Medicine was a successful pilot program of The Clinic that provided 102 young women with opportunities to explore careers in healthcare and medicine.
Our patient population is growing, so we need to focus our time and resources on caring for our patients. Special thanks to the medical professionals and volunteers from Paoli and Phoenixville hospitals. Any questions regarding the program please email or call Marrea Smith, Director of Development at The Clinic email@example.com or 610-935-5464.