Welcome To The Clinic
Since 2001, the staff and volunteers of The Clinic in Phoenixville have served the uninsured and underinsured with low-cost or free medical care. We offer primary medical care as well as a variety of medical specialties and addiction and nutrition counselling.Clinics like ours all over the country are seeing an increase in new patients. We have imposed geographical restrictions for the first time in our history. Current patients will not be affected by this change, but new patients will be limited to the geographical areas surrounding the Phoenixville and Paoli Hospitals.
Find out more about who we are and what we do. Click here.
Please direct all media inquiries to:
|Thomas Burd, M.S.A., N.H.A.
Need a medical appointment?
To make an appointment with one of our medical providers, please call 610-935-1134 and press Option 1.
On-line scheduling is unavailable at this time.
A Patient's Story
The Clinic helps thousands of uninsured individuals in our region maintain their health. To learn more about our patient Dan's story, please watch the video below:
A Huge Thanks to our Recent Donors!*
- America's Charities
- The Barra Foundation
- The Fieldstone Foundation/Mrs. Henry A. Jordan
- Hoxie Harrison Smith Foundation
- The Russell P. & Elizabeth Crimian Heuer Foundation
- Marshall-Reynolds Foundation
- Neighborhood League Shops Foundation
- Phoenixville Community Health Foundation
- Pennsylvania Society of Physician Assistants
- Dr. Ronald Rouzer, DDS (Smiles for Life)
- Scargill/McClurkey Insurance Agency
- The Scholler Foundation
- SEI Giving Fund
- WellSprings Congregation