The Clinic welcomes your contribution of items we use on a daily basis to fulfill our mission. Your gift of supplies helps our dollars go further in providing services to our patients.
Examples of useful donations are listed below.
- Funds to buy Insulin
- Grocery store gift cards (Shoprite, Acme, Giant)
- Gift Cards, i.e. Amazon, Staples, etc.
- Hand sanitizer – 64oz, 32oz bottles
- Pump hand soap
- Disinfecting wipes
- AA Batteries
- Paper towels
- SINGLE-PLY Toilet paper
- Pens – black ink
- 5-7oz. paper cups
- White #8 lunch bags (found at Costco/500pk)
- 13-gallon white trash bags
- Large, heavy-duty garbage bags
- Self Stick letter size envelopes
- Index cards – white
- Invisible tape refills
- Dymo white address labels 1 1/8″ x 3 1/2″
- Copy Paper – white, pink, yellow, blue (8.5 x 11)
- Postage stamps
- Sticky Post It Notes – in any size and assorted colors
Please contact Marrea Walker Smith, Director of Development at 610-935-5464, if you are interested in donating any of these items or are interested in doing a Wish List drive in your community.